New for summer 2024: Adult camp!
What to expect?
Option A: Rustic cabins at Castalia Marsh Retreat
Option B: Modern cottages in Harrington Cove
Option C: Book your own accommodations, such as an AirBnB or camping
- Two whale watching trips
- One boat trip to see the nesting puffin colony
- Hands-on lessons and discovery-oriented activities throughout the week
- Evening workshops
Night one welcome party and lobster roll dinner, as well as meals at camp and picnic lunches throughout the week are included in registration. Optional dinner out at an island restaurant during the week.
- Half day kayak trip around the eastern shore of the island
- Sunset boat tour on a zodiac
- Trips to local boutiques and cafes for island shopping
Base program price: $1700 USD (taxes included)
Included in the program price:
-hot meals at camp as well as picnic lunches out in the field/on the boat
-transportation to and from Bangor, Maine and transportation around Grand Manan Island for activities, hikes, and boat trips throughout the week
-all lessons, activities, and planned trips for the week (see above)
***Please note that the base program price listed above does not include lodging; accommodation pricing will be determined depending on your party size and your choice of more rustic or modern cabins.